Time & Location
Jul 02, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
Frederick, 125 S Carroll St, Frederick, MD 21701, USA
About the event
Are you ready to have fun and create a one of a kind pair of earrings made by you?
I’ve got a lot to say about wire work with my 20 years of experience - but what if we approached this workshop a little differently? Let’s play with a select collection of semi precious stones, yarn and briefly discuss wire work basics, get some practice in and leave the detailed information about wire sizes and tools aside. We are going to focus on layout, some wire work and TASSEL making! Sue is always available for questions and support if you REALLY want the details during or after class.
No experience required.
- All materials to make one pair of stunning, unique earrings
- Sterling silver wire, ear wires and multiple brass shapes to chose from.
- Semi precious stones or glass beads
- Yarn and a selection of embroidery floss
- Additional earring kits available for $15
In this class you will:
- Learn about basic wire work and tassel making
- Play with color, proportions and design
You will take home:
- The basic wire techniques that will allow you to make multiple projects
- Create some time for yourself to be creative and find joy
- The ability to see jewelry in a store with a “I can make that!” attitude
- Create one truly unique pair of earrings - an expression of you!
Beads in the sample designs pictured might be available but not guaranteed. I have so many beads to chose from.
BYOB and snacks Minimum - 3 Maximum is 6 so you get the most out of this workshop!
Bring a Friend
You plus one friend